How to Use Webtrak with graphic
Webtrak is a web application used to track flights.
- Open a browser and navigate to the Webtrak URL: http://webtrak5.bksv.com/den3
- Click the Home icon and enter your address. A house icon will be placed at that location.
- Zoom in and out using plus (+) and minus (–) signs.
- Click on “Show current flights” (to view current flights with a 20 minute delay, or “Historical” to view flights within the past 60 days. Set the time of in “Time to start replay”.
- Adjust the replay speed to the right of the gear symbol.
- Set Display to show aircraft info tags. The beacon ID and aircraft type are provided here. When flights appear you can click on the airplane icon
- Playback the flights. The playback goes in half-hour increments. Right click on plane icons to see flight details, including beacon code, speed and MSL altitude. Click the small plane icon to show the static flight tracks.